Latest News Market, Flamengo wants 80% of Gabigol: but the figure...

Market, Flamengo wants 80% of Gabigol: but the figure is ridiculous. Waiting for Inter's reply

-

- Advertisment -

The spotlights all point to Gabigol , the true protagonist of Flamengo in the Copa Libertadores doblete and Brazilian championship. The Inter striker is on loan at the Brazilian club until December 31, 2019 and, of course, the Rossoneri have every intention of detaining him by buying him permanently from the Nerazzurri. But its performance and its exceptional numbers have done nothing but significantly increase its value and now 20 million are not enough anymore. But, for GloboEsporte, Flamengo has clear ideas: Vice President Braz and DS Spindel have in fact kept contacts with Inter alive and constant. According to the Brazilian portal, Flamengo will buy 80% of the player's card for only 16 million, while Inter will keep the remaining 20%. This is because, inside Flamengo, there is the feeling that no European club will go to the player to take it: this is why the Brazilians have no intention of paying a penny more than the offer presented. Inter's response is awaited, which obviously will demand much more to sell the best player in Brazil.

The post Market, Flamengo wants 80% of Gabigol: but the figure is ridiculous. The response of Inter appeared first on FC Inter 1908 is awaited.

Tom "math" Otis
Freelance writer and translator, digital surfer, neroazzurro

Latest news

Barcelona-Mallorca, manta before Inter. Messi from panic, trident in goal

Barcelona-Mallorca saw the blaugrana's wide victory before the Champions League match against Inter with a score of 5-2....

Serie A, Juve remain second: Sarri and CR7 defeated 3-1 by Lazio, Inter at +2

Inter remains at the top of the rankings. After yesterday's Inter draw at San Siro against Roma ,...

Inter-Roma, Ranocchia regrets: “Too bad, now head to Tuesday. Always strength Inter “

" Too bad for the final result, head on Tuesday! Always Forza Inter ". Thus, through his Instagram...

Prandelli: “Inter, extraordinary start. The whistles of the fans? High expectations “

Prandelli talked about the Inter season and the draw against Roma. The coach emphasizes the Nerazzurri's excellent results,...
- Advertisement -

Labate: “A golden point against Rome. Great life lesson of Antonio Conte in … “

Tommaso Labate, journalist and well-known supporter of Inter , has recently declared to be ready to tattoo himself...

Giroud wants to leave, but no concrete offers. Inter, do you stay at Chelsea?

Giroud is strongly approached at Inter ahead of the January market. The attacker could be the missing option...

Must read

- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you